Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Band 5 Dietitian.
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
Rate: £28.00ph (umbrella)
TYPE: Full time (LOCUM)
DURATION: 12 weeks (possibly extended)
- Providing an inpatient clinical service with a focus on the areas of enteral feeding, nutrition support and maintaining health & well-being within a positive lifestyle approach.
- Supporting across our bed based services within our D2A / specialist services as required. Providing cover for offsite escalation beds. The role will offer the post holder an opportunity to work closely with the inpatient multi-disciplinary teams supporting the physical health agenda for people admitted into our services, providing expert advice to MDT colleagues on dietetic needs such as refeeding.
- To provide a clinical dietetic service as requested by the Lead Dietitian, providing advice on management, planning and development of dietetic treatment programmes to service users and health professionals.
- Provide cover on offsite escalation beds
- Be a Dietitian and have a professional and clinical knowledge of their discipline.
- Assessing patient’s nutritional status and requirements and giving dietary advice/recommendations including use of supplements and enteral feeding as required.
This role is remote working.
– Proven post qualifying experience
– Current HCPC registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. *All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps