Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Social Worker in Lancashire.
SALARY: £19.00 – £20.00 ph
TEAM: first Response
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week)
Supply Care Solutions are looking for an experienced Social Worker for First Response Teams:
This is a strength based intervention team which is responsible for providing the assessment of need/risk and ensuring there is a timely and effective plan in place for children and families.
This team has case holding responsibility for children in need, there is also responsibility for initiating child protection procedures and initial care proceedings when needed as well as managing private law.
There is a need for strong multi agency working to ensure clear and robust step down to Early Help when a case no longer meets CSC threshold.
As a busy locality team you are expected to respond to duty matters on a rota and to undertake multi agency section 47 enquiries / risk assessments.
The payment per hour is flexible for the right candidate.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- Proven post qualifying experience in working with childrens services
- Current Social Worker England registration
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps