Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Youth offending Officer for a borough in North West London
This is for an on-going block booking
RATE: up to £20.00 ph (umbrella)
HOURS: This is a Full time role (36 hours per week)
– To supervise the statutory orders that children and young people become subject to that are the responsibility of the Youth Offending Service.
– To ensure the sentence of the court is delivered by encouraging and facilitating compliance by young people with their court orders and to use enforcement processes in cases where young people do not comply with their court orders.
– To prepare pre-sentence, referral order reports and other reports according to national standards.
– Proven experience in working with Youth services
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps