Locum Recovery Worker/Support Worker/Social Worker jobs in the West Midlands
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
HOULRY RATE: dependant on experience
HOURS: Monday to Friday 09.00-17.00
• Must be an experienced community substance misuse worker that has experience managing a case load.
• Prison Clearance preferred but not essential
The post holder will be required to complete initial assessments to assess substance and alcohol use and mental health, they will be required to hold a caseload and deliver age appropriate psychoeducational 1:1 intervention with the young people in the prison, which could include awareness information around alcohol/cannabis/other relevant substances/ motivation to change/ relapse prevention/ harm reduction.
they will also be required to contribute ACCT reviews and other relevant prison reviews and meetings
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– Proven post qualifying experience in working with Adult services
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps