Supply Care Solutions are looking for Exit Support Workers in the North West Region
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
RATE: up to £18.50 ph (umbrella)
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week)
- Support Worker – child criminal exploitation.
- Need direct experience of and a thorough understanding of the challenges and complexities of working with young people, predominantly males who are victims at risk of or being criminally exploitation by organised criminal gangs.
- Worker will need a good knowledge of child protection safeguarding processes/legislation/ youth offending / crime prevention and diversion.
- This Complex Safeguarding Team are co located with GM Police and work directly with young people whose assessed level of need is at Child In Need and Child Protection – sec 47.
- You will manage a case load, complete specialist exploitation assessments and risk reduction and support plans. You will deliver direct work to young people and their families You will have experience of delivering interventions to address concerns such as violence, offending, anti-social behaviour, substance misuse, peer pressure, ACE’s and impact of trauma . You will work within a multi-agency framework with GM Police as a main partner and offering support and consultation to additional partners who are supporting young people at the level of Early Help.
- Candidates will be required to be office based 5 days per week initially and once their induction is complete, consideration can consider a WFH day per week. Due to the nature of the service it’s a flexible working post which will include evening work and may include weekends too.
Support Worker Requirements
– Proven experience in working with childrens/Adult services
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps