SOCIAL WORKER JOB IN WILTSHIRE
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Social Worker in Wiltshire working with children who are long term looked after.
SALARY: up to £34.00 per hour (umbrella)
TEAM: Long term looked after Team
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week)
The Children Looked After Team work with children who are under 16 years old and have a care plan of long term foster care.
Children transfer into the team after care proceedings conclude and they remain with us until they’re sixteen.
We have manageable caseloads of between 14 and 16 children for a full time worker.
This role requires a social worker who has experience of working with children who are long term looked after.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– Completion of ASYE or 2 years experience
– Proven post qualifying experience in working with childrens services
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps