SOCIAL WORKER JOB IN South West London.
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Social Worker with experience of working with children and young people who have disabilities.
SALARY: up to 32.00 per hour (umbrella)
TEAM: Childrens Team
HOURS: This is a Full time role (36 hours per week)
• Assessing the needs of Children and their Families in accordance with the Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need and their Families within statutory timescales.
• Develop Child in Need, Child Protection and Children looked After plans, and participate in relevant Child in need meetings, Children Looked after Meetings and Core group meetings.
• Use a range of interventions to engage children, young people and their families in working towards the objectives of their individual care plans.
• Free Parking
• Good transport links; 3 minute walk from local station and area is served by the M25 and A3. The A3 is a 3 minute drive from the office and the M25 is a 10 minute drive away
• There are hower facilities on site for staff who cycle to work.
• The offices have recently been refurbished with new desks and kitchen equipment – a generous sized staff room is also available for breaks.
• Site is home to the Integrated Service for Children with Disabilities; health and social care professionals can therefore closely liaise with regards to the care needs of their children.
• Local parade of shops and cafes, and there are several garden centres nearby also
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– Completion of ASYE or 2 years experience
– Proven post qualifying experience in working with childrens services
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps