SOCIAL WORKER Job in London (FOSTERING)
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Social Worker in London with Fostering skills and experience.
SALARY: up to £30.00 per hour (umbrella)
TEAM: Fostering Team
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week)
Responding appropriately to all needs of the service and foster carers;
● Working with foster carers, the fostering team, children social work teams, looked after young people, and relevant others to ensure high quality care is provide to children and young people who require it.
● Providing on going practical and emotional support to foster carers, making certain that foster carers are a valued member of the professional network, and have access to advice and additional services as necessary.
● Reviewing fostering approvals annually making sure that high care standards are maintained and foster carers have access to appropriate training and professional development opportunities
● Working innovatively and flexibly support foster carers in meeting the diverse needs of the children they care for
● Being actively involved in permanency planning and placement finding for children and young people
● Assessing prospective foster carers, and friends and family foster carers as necessary, ensuring that they are prepared for the role and have a good understanding of the needs of looked after young people.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– Completion of ASYE or 2 years experience
– Proven post qualifying experience in working with childrens services
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps