PERMANENT job for a Social Worker (Safeguarding team ), in south West London.
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
Social Worker-Safeguarding team
Type: Permanent Work
Hours: Full time (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £37,725.00 – £40,614.00
As a Social Worker within the Safeguarding Team you will have the responsibility of managing a caseload of children, with varying levels of need and complexity. This includes regular assessment writing, threshold application, home visits, direct work, care planning, chairing meetings and case recording in
line with our policies and procedures.
Achieving for Children works within a Signs of Safety Practice model. We strive to work alongside children and families to ensure they know why we are involved and what needs to change to make things safer for all. Our aim is to achieve realistic and long-lasting change by establishing support within the family and
Tasks will include – :
- Supporting children and young people who are subject to Child Protection plans and Child in Need plans.
- Building strong and respectful working relationships with families, their support network and our partner agencies.
- Work on cases with increased complexity, including Care Proceedings
- Contribute to team management, deputising for the team leaders and potentially supervising work of an ASYE or students.
- Ensuring that children and young people are actively involved in our work and their voice is captured in our case recording
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work and/or completion of ASYE or 2 years experience
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps