PERMANENT role for a Social Worker-Fostering, in Essex.
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Children Assessment social worker needed in East London
TEAM: Social Workers-Fostering & CWD Teams (PERMANENT)
Type: Permanent Work
Hours: Full time (Monday to Friday)
Salary: NQSW: £35,217-£37,038, Qualified SW: £38,607 – £43,815, Senior SW: £43,815 – £49,890
HOURS: Full time (Monday to Friday)
Eperience of social work with children is essential. Fostering experience is preferred but not essential. Car user is preferred.
Fostering -Job profile:
We are looking to recruit an experienced Social Worker who is enthusiastic, motivated and dynamic. The applicant will need to have a sound understanding of the legislation and guidance relating to Children’s Social Work.
This role will require excellent assessment, observation and analysis skills, which enable them to complete the role of a Supervising Social Worker in the Fostering Service.
As a Supervising Social Worker, you will be key in ensuring the welfare and assessed needs of those whom we support making sure they are managed in a safe and inclusive way. We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and motivated social workers to join our service. You will adopt a strength-based, person-centred approach to your work and be able to balance challenging demands whilst growing and developing in your practice.
The role is challenging but rewarding. The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
• Substantive experience of working with children, young people and their families.
• Excellent writing skills and confident in representing the service at professional forums.
• Committed to achieving positive outcomes for children.
• Experience of completing assessments, analytical reports and developing SMART care plans.
• Able to contribute to the Skills to Foster Training and be part of the duty rota.
• Able to demonstrate personal and professional autonomy in relation to practice.
• Able to work flexibly as part of a team.
• Able to manage a caseload of Foster Carers enabling them to care for children with complex and challenging needs.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work and/or completion of ASYE or 2 years experience
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps