PERMANENT role for a Social Worker – Children with Disabilities, based in south west London.
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
TEAM: Social Worker – Children with Disabilities
Type: Permanent Work
Hours: Full time (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £37,725.00 – £40,614.00
This borough is also offering a £3000 annual market supplement for this role on top of the baseline salary!
It is necessary that you have experience in working with children and young people who have disabilities in a Social Care role previously.
Assessing the needs of Children and their Families in accordance with the Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need and their Families within statutory timescales.
Develop Child in Need, Child Protection and Children looked After plans, and participate in relevant Child in need meetings, Children Looked after Meetings and Core group meetings.
Use a range of interventions to engage children, young people and their families in working towards the objectives of their individual care plans.
About our benefits:
We are focused on creating a positive supportive environment, where you will have access to a really wide range of resources, as well as a competitive salary and all the perks to enable hybrid working. You will also have access to:
– 29 days annual leave, increasing to 33 days after 2 years and 35 days after 4 years.
– Tailored induction sessions commencing on the date you start working
– Stable and supportive leadership
– Hybrid and mobile working (between home and work) with latest technology to facilitate this
– Local Government salary and pension scheme (LGPS or Teachers Pension)
– Flexible working options – helping to keep a good work life balance
– A comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
– A range of staff benefits and discounts
– An excellent learning and development offer to support your career pathway
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work and/or completion of ASYE or 2 years experience
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps