LOCUM Social Worker job in Staffordshire.
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
HOULRY RATE: up to £23.00 ph (umbrella)
HOURS: Monday to Friday 08:30am-17.00pm
Driving Licence essential – mileage paid 40p per mile for visits
The team at Unplanned Care D2A, are looking for a temporary Band 5 Social Worker to support their team for an estimated 3 months.
This role to carry out a range of assessments including holistic “needs” led assessments, care and support planning and reviews, and, where appropriate, initiate a multi-disciplinary assessment. The individual should be at the centre of the assessment/care and support planning/review and all processes should embrace the principles of Personalisation and Social Inclusion.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– Proven post qualifying experience in working with Adult services
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps