LOCUM Social Worker job in South Yorkshire- ADULT SOCIAL CARE SOUTH LOCALITY TEAM
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a locum Social Worker in South Yorkshire- ADULT SOCIAL CARE SOUTH LOCALITY TEAM.
SALARY: £32.00 ph (umbrella)
HOURS: This is a Full time role 37 hours pw
Previous experience essential.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our ADULT SOCIAL CARE SOUTH LOCALITY TEAM for social workers with experience working with older adults and/ or adults experiencing the impact of physical, or cognitive, or learning disabilities. You must have
- Experience of working in community based/locality based adult social worker teams together support customers and carers in the local areas and other surrounding areas.
- You will work as a member of a multi- skilled team who will be responsible for the holistic assessment of adults and their carer’s needs.
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of your assigned cases, intervening with legal and procedural authority, including under making safeguarding personal principals to protect vulnerable people at risk of abuse or neglect.
- We are committed to using a strengths based/ person centred approach to empower individuals to develop and sustain their capacities for independent living and positive risk taking, in line with the principals of the Care Act You will be based in one of our Locality Teams working with Adults of all ages who have a variety of complex health and social care needs.
- We are looking for people with a positive and enthusiastic approach, with a commitment to working with our customers. You will need to have experience of undertaking care Act assessment, support planning, Mental Capacity Assessments and making best interests decisions.
- You will need to have an understanding of DOLS and act in accordance with the legal framework, and having an understanding of court proceedings.
- You will need to have experience of working within safeguarding policy and procedures, have an understanding of the legal remit of safeguarding under the Care Act, be able to carry out Section 42 enquiries.
- You will also be required to complete Continuing Health Care Checklist and respective Decision Support Tools as required.
- You will also work as part of a duty team, being able to provide an immediate response to customers, undertaking urgent face to face visits as needed. There is the opportunity for hybrid working (a mix of home and office based working). However, during your induction there will be a need to work from our head quarters in order to be set up with IT equipment, undertake essential training and to meet managers and colleagues. There is also an expectation that you will undertake home visits with customers as needed and can travel independently to and around the Borough
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– Proven post qualifying experience in working with Adult services
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps