LOCUM Social Worker job in Shropshire (Preparing for Adulthood adult services team)
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
HOULRY RATE: up to £32.00 ph (umbrella)
TEAM: Preparing for Adulthood adult services team
HOURS: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
You will be working alongside colleagues from MDT including Social Workers, Community Mental Health Nurses, and Occupational Therapist.
You will be undertaking assessments and care act responsibilities within a rural geographical area of Shropshire working with young people aged 16-25 years. In addition, you will also contribute to the Multi-Agency Protection of Vulnerable Adults procedures and investigation process.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– Proven post qualifying experience in working with Adult services
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps