Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Social Worker in Northamptonshire.
SALARY: up to £36.00 ph
TEAM: Duty and Assessment Team
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week)
£150 weekly accommodation will apply accordingly. The Duty and Assessment service is the single point of contact for all safeguarding concerns relating to children and young people in Northamptonshire.
Professionals from a range of services that have contact with children, young people, their families and carers, collaborate to ensure immediate and prompt responses. Their combined knowledge and expertise keep children and young people in Northamptonshire safe from harm.
With a rotating duty element, working at pace and to tight deadlines, completing robust short-term quality assessments of need, ensuring the right service provision is in place and that the child’s voice is evident throughout.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– Proven post qualifying experience in working with childrens services
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps