LOCUM Social Worker job Cambridgeshire area – Adult Transfer of Care Team
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a LOCUM Social Worker job Cambridgeshire area – Adult Transfer of Care Team
SALARY: £38.00 ph (umbrella)
HOURS: This is a Full time role
- This council is proud to serve diverse communities and want their workforce to reflect this diversity, which they believe is beneficial for our employees, the organisation and the communities they serve.
- You will carry out assessments (currently being carried out virtually via all methods of tech: skype, Teams, phone etc) which have to be completed as soon as possible post discharge – This is called ‘Discharge to Assess’.
- You will need to be able to communicate effectively with people and their support networks where appropriate and to be able to deal with complex issues professionally and timely and to meet targets for completion and transfers to locality teams as required.
- You will be expected to feedback almost daily on each allocated case and to highlight any areas that will need management guidance. Emphasis is on being able to ensure linger term needs are identified and to ensure correct information including financial information in relation to charging for services is given, explained and written recording is robust and accurate.
- You may be asked to participate on the Duty rota to support reviews and restarts of care. You will need to be competent in recognising safeguarding concerns and responding to these in consultation with the senior social worker and/or manager.
- Social workers will need experience in Adults social work, will consider experience across all adults’ teams
- Working hours: Ideally the service would like Full time worker however the service is open to FULL TIME /PART TIME (minimum 2 days per week) and Condensed hours
- Working Pattern: Home Working is permitted (there an expectation to work from the office on a rota basis/as required for meetings, normally one/two days per week/as agreed by the Manager). Face to face visits continue to be undertaken
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– Proven post qualifying experience in working with Adult services
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps