Supply Care Solutions are looking for an experiences Social Worker (childrens services) in North London.
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
Social Workers required to work within the Assessment Teams of the Children in Need of Support and Protection service.
- Experienced social work professionals with 2 years post qualifying experience, preferably in a similar setting.
- The successful candidates will join supportive colleagues whose core business will relate to short term child protection.
- The skill base required centres on excellent report writing skills and the ability to provide quality assessments.
- Cases allocated will require decisions of initial interventions, including the development of outcomes-based intervention plans.
- You will be required to manage complex cases while ensuring the voice of the child is heard and recorded consistently.
- We are committed to “signs of safety” and need exceptional social workers who are committed to embedding this model of working.
- The structure of the assessment teams includes five team managers, five senior practitioners and nineteen social workers managed by the service manager of safeguarding and support
Social Worker – Assessment Team – £32,548 – £43,684
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- Proven post qualifying experience in working with adults services
- Current Social Worker England registration
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps