Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Social Work Assistant (Children Locality Team) in South Wales
Full and part time hours considered.
SALARY: up to £16.50 ph (umbrella)
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week) / Full and part time hours considered.
Cardiff Council are looking for a full time Social Work Assistant to join their Children Locality Team. This role is paying £16.50 per hour (Umbrella).
The successful candidate will join our established and supportive team who, with the support of the Principal Social Worker (PSW) and Team Manager will assist with the delivery of services. The successful candidate will be responsible for case allocation of a small caseload of where necessary for the particular team.
Relevant qualifications and experience in the following will attract a premium hourly wage in relation to the following:
• Speech and language
• Occupational Therapists
• Experience in deliver CBT/DBT skills.
Social Work Assistant Requirements
– Proven experience in working with childrens/Adult services
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps