Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Senior Specialist Support Worker based in Wolverhampton.
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
SALARY: up to £17.77 ph (umbrella)
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week) / Full and part time hours considered.
The Young People Service delivers an effective support service, to young people aged 16 – 25, through the provision of a range of suitable accommodation and Support service. The Service is required to deliver a holistic and collaborative approach to meet the identified needs of service users to prevent homelessness, establish and maintain independence to support young people to move onto independent living. There is three young peoples accommodations Services in the area which all staff are required to work across. All three services are with in close distance of each other. Recruiting permanently candidates will be considered for permanent posts.
– Experience of line managing staff, conducting case audits, carrying out staff supervisions.
– Ability to identify and manage Performance concerns with in a timely manner.
– Ability to challenge and motivate a team • Strong awareness of safeguarding vulnerable people.
– Experience of working with young people aged 16-25 with a range of challenging/Complex behaviours as well as vulnerabilities.
– Experience of carrying out support Plans/Risk assessment and structured interventions with young people.
– Able to build professional working relationships, to enhance the well being and quality of support for young people.
– Abilities with attending professional meetings and presenting information, representing the organisation.
– Experienced with Rotas and populating the relevant data base with information. Requirements.
To able to work on a rota basis, work shifts ( 9AM-5pm, 1PM – 21.00pm) evening/Weekends 35 hours per week.
Desirable –Access to own vehicle, willing to use for work purposes.
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps