Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Senior Care Worker in London.
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
Type: Locum work
Hours: Full time (Monday to Friday) 37 hours
Salary: Up to £19.25 umbrella per hour depending on experience
Full Time Rota basis with weekend covers – up to 36 Hrs a week
You will need Management experience as a shift/team leader with CQC knowledge working in residential care home for older people with dementia. Smart, reliable with good communication skills. Confident staff who is able to shift lead or run the service and administer medication. Minimum qualification is NVQ level 3 or equivalent. Must have recent training on Safeguard, Appointed First Aider, Medication, Dementia, etc.
Must have been COVID 19 vaccinated.
• Experience in working with adults services in a support setting
• SENIOR Level experience required
• Enhanced DBS check
• Minimum NVQ/QCF level 3 in Health & Social Care
• Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions.
• Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps