Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Family Practitioner in Staffordshire.
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
RATE: up to £17.00 ph (umbrella)
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week)
TEAM: Targeted Support Team
- To work with families and others using a restorative approach, offering high support and high challenge and interventions to help stabilise and support children, young people and their families to remain together Political Restriction: This position is considered as a Politically Restricted Post under the Local Government and Housing Act 1989 and subsequent amendments introduced by the Local Democracy, Economic Development and Construction Act 2009.
- Underpinned by our restorative practice model work with children and families to support children to remain within or return to their families or to stabilise placements with foster families.
- Developing, facilitating and organising family and professionals’ meetings,events and groups.
- As a member of the district team, be a key worker for children and families leading on early help assessments and plans; and work collaboratively with social workers to support children in need, children on child protection plans and children in care.
- Working with children and families including contributing to parenting assessments, support mediation, crisis prevention, conflict resolution and Life Story Work.
- Carry out work outlined within assessment and planning on specific topics with children, families and carers (including but not limited to) staying safe, loss and grief, behavior management, attachment and criminal exploitation
– Proven experience in working with childrens/Adult services
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps