Assessment Officer job in Buckinghamshire.
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
SALARY: £23.70 ph (umbrella)
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week)
Remote working: Yes
Duties will involve:
– Take action to ensure that applications for Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction, Discretionary Housing Payments, Discretionary Council Tax Reduction and Local Welfare Assistance are processed and paid promptly and correctly in accordance with legislation and procedures.
– Resolve to conclusion telephone, face-to-face and written enquiries from residents of Milton Keynes, landlords, external agencies and other Council departments
– Provide advice about welfare assistance and where applicable signpost customers to other agencies for help and support
– Ensure that the Council Tax account information relating to the customer has the correct liability and if not, resolve any discrepancies that would affect the financial award
– Take or initiate action, as appropriate, to ensure that overpayments of Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction, Discretionary Housing Payments and Discretionary Council Tax Reduction have effective recovery set or are identified as not being recoverable in line with policies & procedures and are recommended for write off
Locum Worker Requirements
– Proven experience
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps