Supply Care Solutions are currently recruiting for Housing Officer & Housing option officers to work in West Midlands (Sandwell)
SALARY: up to £14.00 ph (umbrella)
HOURS: This is a Full time role (Mon-Fri)
This is an URGENT need due to the current situation that there Housing crisis and client needed rehousing due to the COVID19.
Candidates MUST have extensive Housing officer/ Housing Options experience.
Transferable skills maybe taking into consideration but Housing experience is desirable.
– You will support the Housing Solutions Team in developing and implementing its private sector housing initiatives designed to increase access into the private sector for our clients and to provide support to ensure that tenancies are sustained. This includes the development of a new landlord’s incentive scheme and an advice and support service for landlords. You will also be involved in developing new processes to support wider initiatives within the Housing Solutions Service.
– The successful candidate will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be self- motivated and able to work on their own initiative.
– House Options Officers
– To support the Housing Solutions Team to review open homeless applications, to make contact with our customers to give general housing advice and where necessary complete a Housing Needs Assessment. The role will be required to formulate the Personal Housing Plan and progress the case to make homelessness decisions in line with our duties under the Homeless Reduction Act 2017. It is ideal that candidates have a sound knowledge of the legislation and experience of supporting customers with support plans. Additional Info on this role: &#$2022; IT skills &#$2022; Experience of Housing Options &#$2022; Knowledge and experience of homelessness &#$2022; Will need to ‘hit the ground running’ so experience in this field is essential
– Proven experience
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps