Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Band 4 Community Support Worker in the West Midlands
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
SALARY: up to £18 ph (umbrella)
HOURS: full time position, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
TEAM: Dementia Service
The Dementia Service are looking for a Band 3 or Band 4 Community Support Worker, OT Assistant or Psychology Assistant to support their team in Telford on a 3 month placement. This post will involve mainly telephone work- completing information gathering/pre-assessment work.
• Band 3 or Band 4 Community Support Worker, OT Assistant or Psychology Assistant
• Some experience of working in the community setting with older adults with memory problems.
• Blended working will be required
Support Worker Requirements
– Proven experience in working with adult services
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps