Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Social Worker/AMHP in the West Midlands
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
SALARY: £48.00 ph (umbrella)
TEAM: Mental Health
HOURS: 08.00am to 16:00pm Monday to Friday
Please note you MUST BE either AMHP’S already or completed all the necessary training.
You will be an experienced AMHP with extensive knowledge of the Mental Health Act and mental health social work practice.
You will hold high practice standards and will role model the values and behaviour expected within the role
it is esential that you have previous direct experience of working as an Advanced Social Work Practitioner or team leader role, coordinating work, triaging referrals and providing supervision to AMHPs Role:
You will ensure the day-to-day coordination of the AMHP hub referrals and allocation of work, support the AMHP team manager in the day to day management of the AMHP Hub, supporting an AMHP hub of experienced AMHPs and work as part of a team with managers in Mental health Identify clear priorities for staff particularly in relation to statutory procedures and standards
You will provide managerial and reflective supervision to the AMHP team members Understand data and information on team performance and ensure individual action plans are implemented, to remedy any concerns about the quality or quantity of work undertaken.
You will build effective relationships with partner organisations to support the delivery of services within integrated teams, participate in the AMHP rota (daytime) as required Requirements:
This will inevitably entail some work outside normal office hours and other locations across the county.
Must hold a driving licence and have access to a car
This is an exciting opportunity for qualified Approved Mental Health Professionals (AMHP)
• Willing to maintain personal Approved Mental Health Professional status (Warranted)
• Professional Qualification in Social Work
• Post qualifying experience that should include direct work with those who have mental health needs
• A current full driving licence and have use of a vehicle
• A working knowledge of legislation, assessments, preparation of care plans, monitoring and reviewing outcomes
• Commitment to your own professional development, including maintaining up-to-date knowledge of mental health issues
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– Proven post qualifying experience as a AMHP with the relevant Training/Qualifications
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps