Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Fostering Team Manager based in Greater Manchester
SALARY: £35.00 – £38.00 per hour
DURATION: 3 months with a possible extension
TEAM: Mental Health team
HOURS: Mon – Fri, 35 hours per week
- We are currently looking for a Fostering Team Manager for an initial three-month period to manage one of the Recruited Carer Teams.
- This borough are on an improvement journey and have made significant strides in a short period of time.
- If appointed, you will manage 6/7 supervising social workers who are carrying manageable caseloads.
- Priority is given to supporting carers and workers.
- Their performance is good in many areas and we are keen to embed quality practice and work in partnership with other teams in the service.
- You will join a developing management team who are keen to develop the service to become an outstanding one in the future
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– Proven post qualifying experience in working with Fostering services
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps