Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Social Worker in South Wales.
SALARY: up to £30.00 ph
TEAM: Childrens Services
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week)
This post could be in either CIN or LAC depending on the need.
The successful candidate MUST have ROBUST SAFEGUARDING, CHILD PROTECTION experience and be confident with COURT PROCEEDINGS.
As a child protection social worker, you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in child protection services.
We require competent Social Workers, We require social workers able and experienced of undertaking court work.
You must have experience in working in Childrens services, have worked in LAC before with a sound knowledge in Court work – CP
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– Proven post qualifying experience in working with childrens services
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps