Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Social Worker (Team Manager) in Yorkshire
• Salary: starting at £38,500 pa
• Type: Permanent
• Hours: Full time role (37 hours per week, Monday-Friday)
• Team: Childrens Team
• Will consider applications from ATMs looking for career progression
Purpose of the Role:
• To supervise qualified Supervising Social Workers on their caseloads, and to carry own small caseload of foster carers.
• Deputising for managers as required.
• To manage and develop a quality assurance role across the agency to ensure standards are constantly being raised.
• To promote and safeguard children’s welfare within quality family placements.
• To ensure foster carers are assessed and supported.
• To ensure compliance with National Minimum Standards.
Qualifications & Experience for the Role
• Diploma in Social Work or Certificate of Qualification in Social Work
• 2 years post qualifying experience working with children and families in a Fostering setting
• Experience on supervising / managing staff in a fostering setting
• Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
• Ability to allocate and review priorities, and meet deadlines
• Experience of working in assessment
• Full driving license and a car owner
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps