SOCIAL WORKER (Team Manger) job in London – Fostering
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a SOCIAL WORKER (Team Manger) for a Fostering job in London.
Salary: £50,826 – £56,100 per annum
TEAM: Child Protection Team
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a strong and dynamic Fostering Service that is on a journey of development and expansion. You will become part of a management team that is supportive and creative.
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of fostering legislation and have a minimum of 2 years management experience, preferably in a similar setting.
The successful candidate will manage a fostering support team. The Team consists of 5 social workers and one senior social worker.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
• Ensure all work in Fostering is prioritised and allocated promptly within the available resources.
• Maintain a high standard of recording and that managerial decisions are taken and recorded promptly within the appropriate frameworks.
• Provide regular, high quality supervision of staff according to department policies.
• Evaluate staff performance, conducting probationary assessments, performance appraisals, and any other relevant procedures.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– 5 years plus experience
– Proven post qualifying experience in working with childrens services
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps