Supply Care Solutions are looking for an Adoption Senior Practitioner in Essex
• Rate: £37,849 to £43,662 per annum
• This is a Full time role (37 hours per week, 7 day rota)
We are ;looking for an experienced Social Worker for a busy Adoption Team on a 10 month maternity cover contract as a senior practitioner.
The team consists of 6 social workers, a manager and 2 administrators and covers all aspects of adoption work.
The successful applicant will be involved in the recruitment, assessment and support of prospective adopters.
Alongside this they will have the opportunity to be involved in finding families for children requiring adoption and in supporting the child’s social worker in negotiating through the adoption process.
There is also an increasing opportunity to support young people and adults in a post adoption capacity.
As a senior you will be expected to manage complex cases, supervise colleagues and deputise for the manager when required.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- Proven post qualifying experience in working with childrens services
- Current Social Worker England registration
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps