SOCIAL WORKER JOB IN Stoke on Trent.
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Social Worker in Staffordshire in busy front line Child Protection Teams.
SALARY: £21.00 per hour (umbrella)
TEAM: NHS – adults
HOURS: This is a Full time role
This role is for 6 months but may gone on longer and involves assessing and implementing a range of social care services, and providing guidance/advice and information for adults with acute or long term physical health, mental needs and for older people and careers.
Transferable skills maybe taking into consideration but Adult experience is desirable.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– Completion of ASYE or 2 years experience
– Proven post qualifying experience in working with childrens services
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps