Supply Care Solutions are looking for an experienced Social Workers to join the Children in Need team within the Children and Young People Service in North London.
• Salary: £33,618 / £41,292 per annum
• This is a Permanent full time role (36 hours per week)
To be the allocated Social Worker to complete assessments for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and, where directed by the Court, children subject to private law proceedings.
You will be reporting directly to the POD Team Leader the post holder will be the lead practitioner for Children in Need including those in need of Protection, and Children Looked After subject to public care proceedings.
This council has been rated good by Ofsted and have recently participated in an external Adolescent Safeguarding Peer Review.
We seek applications from committed professional and dynamic practitioners who have experience in the following:
- Experience of co-ordinating and delivering support through good quality child in need plans child protection and court work all effectively formulated to meet individual children’s needs
- You will care about children and will consistently ensure that their voice is represented throughout your work
- Be able to work with complexities in responding to the changing need of communities such as contextual safeguarding for young people
- Working knowledge of all statutory duties and responsibilities relating to children and families, including:
- Legislative Framework
- Statutory Guidance and Standards
- Government Objectives and Initiatives
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- Proven post qualifying experience in working with childrens services
- Current Social Worker England registration
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps