Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work in the UASC team.
This is a locum permanent job based in Buckinghamshire.
Salary: £36,984 Max: £44,007 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Social Worker to join a dedicated Children Care Management teams to support unaccompanied child migrants.
This role will be predominantly home based or travelling to see young people.
- The successful applicant will show sensitivity and empathy to safeguard these children who may have been trafficked into the UK and suffered trauma and may be at risk of other forms of exploitation.
- The successful Social Worker will need to demonstrate that they are aspirational for all of our children and young people. For most of our young people in this cohort English is not their first language.
- This role will also involve liaising with the Home Office to secure their legal status and residency.
- The appointed candidate will be required undertake assessments such as Merton Compliant Age Assessments and complete both care plans and Pathway Plans and help plan for their future in terms of health, education and housing.
- It is imperative that the successful candidate works to ensure their voices are clearly heard and advocate for them when necessary.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- Proven post qualifying experience in working with childrens services
- Current Social Worker England registration
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps