Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Reviewing Officer in Essex
• Rate: £45,632 to £49,479 per annum
• This is a Full time role on a fixed term contract (6 months, 37 hours per week).
This role requires a qualified social worker who has substantial experience of child care work, experience of chairing meetings involving children, families and practitioners, and experience of management. You should have a good understanding of planning for children and excellent communications skills with children, families and professionals. You must also have a strong commitment to promoting the voice of children within their meetings and within the organisation.
You should have post qualifying experience of children and family social work including substantial experience in child protection and planning for looked after children, as well as a good working knowledge of child care legislation.
The purpose of this role ;
- to review the cases of children who are looked after as laid down in Care Planning, Placement & Case Review Regulations England 2015 and Statutory Guidance and Adoption and Children Act 2002 and take all necessary decisions to confirm said Care Plan.
- You will also need to chair Child Protection Conferences in line with Working Together to Safeguard Children and Safeguarding Partnership procedures.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- Proven post qualifying experience in working with childrens services
- Current Social Worker England registration
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps