Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Residential Support Worker in Devon.
SALARY: up to £20.00 ph (umbrella)
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week) / Full and part time hours considered.
Key working responsibilities,
Organising activities, undertaking direct work with young people, liaising with education, health and care colleagues to ensure all aspects of the young person’s care are being met.
The rota is divided into Morning (7.15am – 3.15pm) and afternoon (2.15pm-10.15pm) shifts, including weekend working.
Support Worker Requirements
– Proven experience in working with childrens services
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps