Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Practitioner Manager in adult social care.
Pay rate: Up to £32.00 ph
You will provide line management of front line operational services which includes the provision a comprehensive assessment and case management service to vulnerable adults. In exceptionally complex cases this will include casework with service users and carers.
- To deliver ongoing improvements in practice and standards of work through the application of specialised knowledge and skills.
To lead on the delivery of safe services for services users, including investigating, chairing and reviewing adult safeguarding episodes as appropriate
- To manage a group of Social workers, Assessors and ancillary staff within the team, deputising for the Team Manager as required.
- To contribute to developing imaginative strategies to implement local and national policies (e.g. self directed care), both in directly managed cases and also in assisting others.
- The post holder must be pro-active in promoting anti-discriminatory practices and supporting council policy. Operational management
Ensure that comprehensive assessments of need are undertaken facilitating joint working with other professionals within the agency and with staff from a range of statutory agencies as appropriate
- Management of team members including students through the provision of supervision, advice, support and the ongoing audit of practice. This may be on an ad-hoc basis, through regular supervision or as part of on the job training
- To provide managerial duty cover with Practitioner Managers and Team Managers To participate in the chairing of Adult Safeguarding Strategy meetings and Case conferences under the adult protection procedures.
- To prioritise referrals and ensure urgent cases are responded to within set timescales, paying particular attention to hospital discharge requirements
- To work with the team manager for the service in ensuring that the workflow within the Team is managed within the performance targets.
- Proven post qualifying experience in working with adults services
- Current Social Worker England registration
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps