Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Social Worker (Team Manager) in Yorkshire.
• Salary: up to £38,500 per annum
• Type: Permanent
• Hours: Full time role (37 hours per week, Monday-Friday)
• Team: Childrens Team – Fostering
• Will consider applications from a DTM/ATM looking for career progression
Purpose of the Role:
• To supervise qualified Supervising Social Workers on their caseloads, and to carry own small caseload of foster carers.
• Deputising for managers as required.
• To manage and develop a quality assurance role across the agency to ensure standards are constantly being raised.
• To promote and safeguard children’s welfare within quality family placements.
• To ensure foster carers are assessed and supported.
• To ensure compliance with National Minimum Standards.
Qualifications & Experience for the Role:
• Diploma in Social Work or Certificate of Qualification in Social Work
• 2 years post qualifying experience working with children and families in a Fostering setting
• Experience on supervising / managing staff in a fostering setting
• Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
• Ability to allocate and review priorities, and meet deadlines
• Experience of working in assessment
• Full driving license and a car owner
You will need;
• Current DBS
• SWE registration
To find out if this could be your next job and for more details please call 020 8506 1111 (option 1)
Supply Care Solutions offer an EXCELLENT referral bonus for any new workers you refer to us. Please view our website for more details www.supplycaresolutions.co.uk.
We look forward to hearing from you,