Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Social Worker in Buckinghamshire.
• Salary: £36,984 to £44,007 pa
• Type: Permanent
• Hours: Full time role (37 hours per week, Monday-Friday)
• Team: UASC Team
The successful candidate for this exciting and rewarding role will be a qualified children and young people’s Social Worker and work in partnership with a number of local and national organisations who support unaccompanied child migrants. The successful applicant will show sensitivity and empathy to safeguard these children who may have been trafficked into the UK and suffered trauma and may be at risk of other forms of exploitation.
The successful Social Worker will need to demonstrate that they are aspirational for all of our children and young people. For most of our young people in this cohort English is not their first language. This role will also involve liaising with the Home Office to secure their legal status and residency. The appointed candidate will be required undertake assessments such as Merton Compliant Age Assessments and complete both care plans and Pathway Plans and help plan for their future in terms of health, education and housing.
The successful candidate for this role will need:
• To have a recognised Social Work qualification
• To have an active Social Work England registration
• To be able to demonstrate post-qualification continual professional development
• Access to your own vehicle
• To have demonstrable experience of direct work with vulnerable children and young people in need of support, protection and/or care
• To have direct experience of working effectively with multi-disciplinary agency/partners
You will need;
• Current DBS
• SWE registration
To find out if this could be your next job and for more details please call 020 8506 1111 (option 1)
Supply Care Solutions offer an EXCELLENT referral bonus for any new workers you refer to us. Please view our website for more details www.supplycaresolutions.co.uk.
We look forward to hearing from you,