PERMANENT SOCIAL WORKER job in Wales, (newly qualified social workers will be considered).
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Social Workers in Wales
SALARY: from £29,577 pa (up to £33,782)
TEAM: Families and Locality
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week)
This job will offer the right Social Worker the stability of a permanent role and ongoing support and training.
Newly established team who focus on early help and prevention.
The Support 4 Families Team are essential in helping families get the right help at the right time.
That’s why we are developing our early intervention and prevention services to make sure families can access a range of services and tiered support to prevent the need for statutory social work intervention.
We have resigned our services to follow the child’s journey and created locality teams that enable workers to link closely with communities and local services.
There is a healthy culture of learning, support and family across our amazing social work teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the service which puts the individual at the heart of our work.
The teams work from a strengths-based (Signs of Safety) approach to meet the needs of young people and their families.
We have a diverse variety of casework, individual, dedicated and regular senior management support alongside progression opportunities for the successful candidates.
• A generous annual leave entitlement starting at 27 days per year to a maximum of 32 days per year after 5 years, with the option to purchase additional annual leave to a maximum of 10 days.
• Our working culture is flexible, with a flexi scheme allowing you to work to a schedule that suits you
• Hybrid working – supporting you to flexibly deliver your role whether on visits, from an office or your home
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps