Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Social Worker for a Children in Care Team in Buckinghamshire.
• Rate: £32,394- £44,007 per annum
• This is a Full time role (37 hours per week, 7 day rota)
The Service has Children in Care and Care Leaving Teams that are organised into North and South Teams.
Children in Care and Care Leaving Teams are integrated and collocated to provide seamless transitional arrangements as young people get older and become supported by Personal Advisors (PAs) as they move to young adulthood and independence.
The Care Management Service runs the contact centres across the county to facilitate safe and enjoyable contact between children and their birth parents and siblings.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- Social Work qualification
- Completed ASYE with 2 years local authority experience
- Active Social Worker England registration
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps