Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Principal Social Worker – Childrens Services in London.
• Salary: up to £62,200 to £71,900 pa
• Type: PERMANENT
• Team: Children Services
• Hours: Full time role (35 hours per week, Monday-Friday)
About the Service
As the Council’s Principal Social Worker for Children’s Services you will have lead responsibility for driving forward continual improvement and evaluating the effectiveness of our arrangements to safeguard children. You will provide challenge and support to practitioners, managers and elected members to ensure optimum conditions for high quality practice and service delivery. You will manage and contribute to practice learning arrangements for the children’s workforce ensuring learning opportunities are maximised.
You will manage the practice development unit and have a key role in developing and implementing the quality assurance framework.
We are looking for someone with excellent frontline practice skills; sound management experience in children’s social care; the ability to analyse complex information and use this to support improvement in practice; a positive communicator who can collaborate, influence, challenge with excellent verbal and written skills. We are looking for someone who is deeply committed to improving outcomes for vulnerable children and will go the extra mile to make this happen.
You will have substantial knowledge of the legislation and statutory responsibilities that underpin Children’s Social Care, including appropriate performance indicators and quality standards.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– Proven post qualifying experience in working with childrens services
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps