Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Head of Integrated SEND in North London
• Rate: £62,200 – £71,900 per annum
• This is a Full time role (37 hours per week, 7 day rota)
We are looking for a skilled, experienced dedicated professional who is passionate about improving outcomes for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
You must be able to lead and develop outstanding SEND services and systems.
This will be a challenging but very rewarding role; you will be the designated Lead Officer for all SEND matters and play a crucial role in our work with all of our children, young people, families and partners in improving delivery both in the lead up to and post our expected local area inspection.
We are looking for a highly experienced social care, education, or health professional with a strong track record of managing statutory services to children, young people, and their families. You will be an expert in SEND and have extensive knowledge and experience of applying the policies and resulting processes, best practice and statutory regulations relating to children and young people with SEND.
You will report to an Assistant Director.
- Are you able to work in a busy, challenging and fast paced environment and have a sound knowledge of SEND legislation, policy, and good practice?
- Are you an experienced leader and skilled senior manager who can drive forward our agenda and deliver excellence?
- Do you have the skill, knowledge, and experience to manage large complex budgets?
- Are you experienced regarding working with internal and external partners to improve the outcomes for SEND children and young people with?
- Do you want to lead an integrated service with well-established relationships with schools and health services?
- Do you have a strong and demonstrable understanding of collaboration and co-production?
- Are, you committed to inclusive provision for children and young people with SEND
If you answered yes, please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps