PERMANENT job for a Children Team Manager Assessment and Intervention in West Sussex.
- Location: West Sussex
- Working hours: 37.00 Hours per week
- Salary: £ 48,180 to £ 51,613.00 per annum
Job description below;
- Currently managers are expected to be onsite one week in every four
- You will lead a team of professionals, with indirect responsibility for others within assigned groups. Your team will consist of specialists and support staff, ensuring delivery of efficient and effective services to children and families.
- You will be responsible for performance management and quality assurance within the team, ensuring that the team contributes to Children, Young People and Learning Directorate’s priorities and maintains good outcomes for children.
- You will provide professional leadership in situations of complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge, demonstrating effective practices and high-quality judgement, in line with the Professional Capabilities Framework.
- You will develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, partner agencies and the voluntary and profit-making sectors in order to improve outcomes for individual children and young people.
- You will contribute to the development and shape of future team or group service provision and inform the work of the organisation and that of other service providers, supporting and managing change as needed within their area of responsibility.
- You will contribute to and support the development of practice, policies and procedures within the operational team.
For you to be eligible for our roles you must have a current SWE Registration, commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people and previous local authority experience.
Supply Care Solutions offer an excellent referral bonus for any new workers you refer to us. Please view our website for more details www.supplycaresolutions.co.uk
Please call our Social care team on 020 8506 1111 (option 1) if you have any questions or have a referral for us.
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in