Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Community Social Worker in Essex.
TEAM: Community Social Work
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week)
We are looking to recruit an aspiring Social Worker who is ready to take the next step in their career within the Community Social Work Team.
This role would suit a highly motivated, dynamic and tenacious individual who is competent with their statutory duties under the Children Act 1989 and has a sound understanding of other legislation and guidance relating to Safeguarding Children.
This role will entail excellent assessment/analysis skills, a clear understanding of thresholds and a flair for thinking SMART and creatively in relation to care planning for those children who are subject to Child in Need and Child Protection Plans.
The role will also entail holding some of the most complex cases that are in PLO and Court Proceedings and therefore practice experience around cases in court is essential.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
– has substantive experience of working with children, young people and their families;
– has excellent writing skills and who is confident in representing the service at professional forums.
– is committed to achieving positive outcomes for Children who are subject to Child in Need, Child Protection plans as well as those that are subject to Court Orders.
– has experience of completing assessments and developing SMART care plans for children, young people and their families; and
– has a proven track record of establishing positive and meaningful relationships with children, young people and their families as well as colleagues.
All post holders are expected to maintain professional standards of practice and to work in accordance with the Directorate vision, values, procedures and managerial guidance.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– Proven post qualifying experience in working with childrens services
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps