Band 6 community Physiotherapist job based in south London
SALARY: £43,815.00 – £53,946.00 per annum
Hours: Full time (Monday to Friday) 36 hours
TEAM: Adult Services
Following the guidelines of the Profile of a Learning Disability Physiotherapist with the CSP and ACPPLD this is a great opportunity to lead an established team. CSP is Chartered Society of Physiotherapists ACPPLD is the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists for people with a Learning Disability.
Face to face work with access to a state of the art Aquatherapy suite, you will be working with homes and individuals in clinics or through home visits. Work is varied and very rewarding. Working with other partners within Sutton and our own team you will work on complex multidisciplinary cases.
• Community experience preferred but not essential. Post graduate experience in physical health and working in the NHS.
• Must Be a car driver
– Proven post qualifying experience in working with children/adult services
– Current HCPC registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. *All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps