Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Social Worker/AMHP in Surrey.
SALARY: starts at £40,227, supplemented with an annual allowance of £1,500 (pro rata for part-time contracts).
TEAM: Mental Health locality team
HOURS: Full time and part time hours on offer
Please note you MUST BE either AMHP’S already or completed all the necessary training.
• Locations for full time roles (36 hours/week): Woking GU21 6YL, Elmbridge KT10 9SD, Tandridge RH8 0BT.
• Location for part time role (18 hours/week): Addlestone KT15 2AH.
About the service
- Teams within the service, support each other to deliver the best services to our residents.
- The MH service understands the pressures around the AMHP role and is constantly innovating to provide AMHPs with up to date tools to work in an agile way.
- Team managers care about your wellbeing, help you to achieve a work-life balance, provide career development opportunities and support you in your professional development.About the role
- The MH teams receive referrals screened by centralised MH duty team.
- As an AMHP, you would be responsible for; undertaking statutory duties as laid out in the Mental Health Act, the Care Act, undertaking section 42 safeguarding enquires, contacting service users, carers and establishing support needs. Where appropriate, you will be signposting to appropriate services, completing adult social care assessments, applying a strength-based approach to support planning, completing reviews of existing packages of care, completing joint section 117 after care planning, working with partner agencies, including CMHRS, and supporting with supervision of staff. You will provide regular support to the frontline AMHP service and will be part of the AMHP’s service rota.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– Proven post qualifying experience in working with Adult services
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps