Supply Care Solutions are looking for an Advanced Practitioner (Practice Educator-ASYE Academy)
- Rate: £41,860 – £44,007 per annum
- This is a Full time role (37 hours per week)
- PERMANENT CONTRACT
Are you passionate about improving the lives of children and young people?
Do you want to work for an employer who places major importance on learning, well-being and career development?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Advanced Practitioners within our Workforce Development team to join our forward-thinking Children’s service. In this role you really are at the heart of identifying the learning needs of the social care workforce and driving and embedding a practice led culture of continual improvement and development.
Main Responsibilities include;
- providing reflective supervision and mentoring to a cohort of Newly Qualified Social Workers
- observing practice and assessing evidence of progression
- facilitating regular one-to-one and group feedback sessions
- working closely with NQSW line managers to ensure records of support and assessments are completed For a full list of responsibilities.
- significant experience as a Social Worker within various teams and settings
- a Stage 2 Practice Educator qualification (e.g. Practice Teacher Award or PEPS)
- excellent communication and managerial /organisational skills
- proven teaching and assessing skills
- Strong experience in Assessment
- Extensive experience and knowledge of framework and legislation within Children’s Social Care
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- Proven post qualifying experience in working with childrens services
- Current Social Worker England registration
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps