Supply Care Solutions have a fantastic permanent opportunity for you based in Essex/London.
Job title: Operations / Registered Manager (Permanent)
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Salary: Up to £45,000 salary per annum plus performance related bonus of up to 10% of salary.
We are seeking a professionally qualified person to ensure that excellent services are delivered across our services and to take over the CQC registration and oversee all the services including the supported living scheme.
- The post holder will be part of the senior management team and will promote an enabling environment, ensuring high standards of professional practice, whilst achieving compliance with external regulatory standards.
- You will provide specific management, support, advice, and motivation to staff teams to ensure that the people who use our services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goals.
- In this role you will be required to be highly flexible and participate in the 24 hour on-call rotational system providing management support to staff and person-centred approaches to the people who use our services.Duties
- To monitor and support the delivery of person-centred services to all people using the service.
- To monitor and support the health and safety of both people using the service and support staff.
- To ensure that the actions of all staff directly supporting people using the service support their care, protection and well-being, and in compliance with external regulations and standards.
- To provide supervision, appraisals and support to all staff including Team Leaders through effective recruitment and selection, coaching and performance management as well as support to manage their team of Support Workers.
- To ensure effective financial management and administration of the services through the effective deployment of staff and budgets.
- To work effectively with external agencies to promote the work of the centre and to increase referrals and placements in line with defined business targets.
- To develop knowledge and skill of staff teams through delivering service specific training as and when required.
- To develop own knowledge and practice relative to continuous service improvementExperience, Skills & Qualifications:
- A relevant professional Qualification at Level 5 or Higher in Care or Management e.g., NVQ/SVQ, QCF Award Certificate or Diploma (also known as BTEC Professional Award, Certificate, Diploma).
- Minimum of four years’ experience within the learning disability or mental health sector.
- Minimum of five years management experience.
- You will possess good time management skills and be IT literate.
- You will be committed to reporting on Service User outcomes and organisational KPI reporting.
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps