Supply Care Solutions are looking for an experienced Social Worker in Devon
• Rate: £38.00 ph
• This is a Full time role (37 hours per week)
This job is based in the Permanency and Transition Team.
Many of the team are working remotely from home at the moment but need to be in the area to complete visits.
You will be working as part of a busy team, and expected to hold a caseload of around 18.
Due to the rural location covered, must be a car driver and have use of a car.
Must have experience of children in care and care leavers.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- Proven post qualifying experience in working with childrens services
- Current Social Worker England registration
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps