Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Social Worker in Lancashire.
SALARY: up to £32.00ph
TEAM: Court and Permanence Team
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week)
Supply Care Solutions are looking for an experienced children’s social worker for a 3 month contract initially and then review.
Position is within the Court and Permanence Team focusing on Pre proceedings, Pre-birth Assessments, Court Care Proceedings (public law) for children who are in foster care or family placements and Adoption case work (family finding and placing children for adoption). Experience in this specialist area of children’s social work is essential.
Position initially is part of the wider LAC service, but post will move over to one of the locality teams circa October 2020.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- Proven post qualifying experience in working with childrens services
- Current Social Worker England registration
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps